Home > 70-533, certifications > Exam 70-533 Study Guide

Exam 70-533 Study Guide

I finally finished up the Microsoft exam 70-533 study guide.  As before I have two versions, an Excel version and a Project version available here. Please feel free to update as required.

533-Study Guide

Good Luck!

Categories: 70-533, certifications
  1. Sean Hawkkns
    02/22/2018 at 4:28 pm

Thank you!!

2. Robert Pereira
    02/24/2018 at 5:42 pm

Thanks very much! Appreciate all the effort that went in to it. This may be the deciding factor for me to attempt this exam. I’ve been out of the MS exam stream for a while but thinking this exam and the Office 365 70-347 may be good ways to up my MS support game. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/uktechnet/2016/04/21/preparing-for-exam-70-347-enabling-office-365-services/

• 02/24/2018 at 6:37 pm

You are welcome Robert! Good luck with your exams. 70-347 is a great cert to start with as you move back into the MS world.

3. Taha Sheikh
    03/02/2018 at 1:29 pm

Hi, Thanks a lot for this. This takes a lot of time out of my prep work.

I was wondering however that this is missing two objectives, Manage Azure Operations & Identities. Is it built in the other objectives, or Am I missing something. Just wanted to make you aware of this.

Thanks a lot for this again 🙂

• 03/02/2018 at 1:38 pm

You are correct! Thanks for catching that! In reviewing the Study Guide, I noticed that some of the headings are not aligning with the MS objectives. I’ll correct and update it. Thank you again.

• Taha Sheikh
        03/02/2018 at 1:43 pm

Thanks again for this

4. Taha Sheikh
    03/02/2018 at 3:38 pm

Hey sharon,

I also had another question. I am also subscribed to your course about 70-533 on lynda.com and hence I was wondering how I can use the videos to aid in my preparation for 70-533.

Thanks again.

• 03/02/2018 at 4:39 pm

Yes, you can use the current material on LIL/Lynda.com to help you prepare for the 70-533 exam.

1. No trackbacks yet.